Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any update on the "My Marketplace Items" not loading issue?

It has been months since this issue first popped up and I'm still not able to see a list of my purchased content on the Marketplace (spinner just spins). I know it's a known issue that the Roll20 team is working on, but I'm hoping I've missed an update or some tip on how to resolve this problem. Not being able to access purchased content without a mental list of what I've bought is a serious issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just checking: Have you filed a  Help Center Request ?

Edited 1620248153
I have, indeed. I got this reply on March 11: " Thank you for reaching out about this, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We're currently investigating an issue that has been causing the My Marketplace Items page to not load for some users. I've added your report of this to that ongoing investigation. At this time I do not have an ETA for when it will be fully resolved."