Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Module Folder Error

Hello Roll20, I purchased a few months ago the WotC module Out of the Abyss. It's well made and i have seen no mistakes in it. However, after a month of use, I have found that all folders were empty and all content to be moved to the bottom of the page in alphabetical order. So, i made a new campaign in order to be able to use the module. I re-opened the new campaign this morning only to find the same bug in it. Could you please look into this ? As I am not premium, it is not easy to switch from a campaign to another, to transfer my notes and players from a campaign to another, and involves a great loss of time. I searched de forum but saw no answer solving the issue. Maybe a possibility is to add an history to the Journal tab, letting it be reversible to a previous state ? This is a bit depressing as it is, to be honest.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'd suggest filing a  Help Center Request . A forum post is less likely to be seen.
In one game where I am a player this also happened. All folders (structure) for the journal vanished.  I have checked one other game I have and it is fine.
I have an insight on what's causing the bug but i'm not sure : It might be due to folder oppening during the editor screen loading. Can someone try to reproduce to tell if it's indeed the cause ?