Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd / Ravenloft Campaign Friday 7:00 PM CST to 10 PM CST [LFP][D&D][5e][Paid]

Edited 1620698137
Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited. The campaign will take place in Ravenloft and start out in the region of Vassa. You all find your selves on a desert dirt road, in the distance you can see a village called Abattoir and beyond are the Devils Backbone Hills. Endless vistas of dust and witchgrass pass by your horses, broken up by the occasional outcropping of rocks, abandoned shack, or faded signs of long abandoned roadside Inns or taverns. It’s the sort of place where small fragments of civilization are separated by miles of ruthless desert as far as the eye can see. You have no memory of how you arrived to this place other then traveling through a strange mist. Even thinking about it sends shivers down your spine. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157686/d-and-d-5e-curse-of-strahd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/157686/d-and-d-5e-curse-of-strahd</a> There will probably be a few short pre campaign adventures to see if the players can get along as well as see if the DM (me) style is to their liking. This is a pay to play game so with that being said I am still under no obligation to allow crazy races or classes into my campaign. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly game, so racism, sexism and other nastiness will not be tolerated. The cost will be $30.00 per a month with May and June being free too see if my DM style is to your liking. First session will be on May 28th&nbsp; Friday&nbsp; from 7pm to 10pm CST there is perhaps an hour of wiggle room I can accommodate if need be but the game will be set on Fridays. &nbsp; Rules and Regulations: 1. Must have Voice (discord) No exceptions. 2. What is allowed: Official Publications from WoTC including the upcoming Manfred von Richthofen's guide to Ravenloft. 3. Do not meta game monsters or CR level, they are subject to change at the DM's discretion. 4. Alignments should be good to neutral. NO Chaotic Neutral 5. Have Fun! 6. Milestone leveling will be in effect. 7. All players will start at 3rd Level with max HP. 100GP (this is included with backround gold) and base scores of 10 with a 27 point buy or roll 4d6 (reroll 1's and drop the lowest die) 7 times dropping the lowest score. 8.&nbsp; Paladins are Human and Lawful Good. No Exceptions. Sorry I cant let go of my old Gygaxian ways. Me: I am a 56 year old white guy that has been DM'ing and playing D&amp;D and many other RPG's since Jesus was a freakin Corporal. My DM'ing style is fast paced. My rules knowledge is good but not perfect. I am ex military (Navy and Army) so expect a well presented and organized game. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $30.00 via PayPal per player per a month. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Bump, still in need of three or 4 more players to adventure in Ravenloft,.
bump for Dale Hanson
Bump for Ira Heys