Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where to find the html/css for CoC 7th ed by roll20's roll template.

I absolutely love this roll template.  That said, I am running a Gangbusters game, and don't require everything that is displayed in the chat window. My issue is, I can't find this character sheet on github, and hence cannot find the html and css used to create this template.  I want a similar format (switched up a bit): Character name Skill Success/Failure Roll vs target Is there anything similar available on github, or does anyone know where to find the html/css used to create this? (I can do the modifications, but hoping to shave off work by editing existing markup language rather than trying to rebuild this from scratch). 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Most of the sheets created for publishers by Roll20 went proprietary some time back and are no longer publicly available on github.  You may be able to fish through the console and find it though.
That was my suspicion, I can reverse engineer it, but now it's going to take me a much longer struggle. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
When I tried to search the repo I didn't find it, but might have missed it: <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets</a>
David
Sheet Author
I don't think the Roll20 CoC sheet was ever on github
Well then, back to the drawing board. I already have this 2/3rd the way completed, just have to figure out how to get the last conditional input to populate in the chat box/template. then build my own css to make it all pretty.