Opening a book in this library could expand your mind─or scatter it around the room. The PCs have been hired by the Sijar town library, the Vault of Sages, to find the ruins of an old library and recover any magical or sage-lore tomes they find therein. Their reward for success is 5,000 gp, plus payment for all books recovered. The adventurers can keep any non-book treasure they find. The old library was once called Bard Keep and was a temple dedicated to Inannaset and Adremelech, brother and sister gods of wisdom, and knowledge, and patron of bards The head librarian of the Vault of Sages, Orand Zalthik, has decided the time is right to finance an expedition to the ruins. This homebrew world is expansive and detailed, and I have almost an entire book written. This is not a poorly unified, scattershot collection of “notes” and “it’s all in my head”. No, I have over 250 pages written, maps, adventures, classes, races, rich history and lore. It is not entirely complete, but there is plenty there to build characters and draw adventures from. And I'd love to update anything you wish to use, so feel free to keep me busy on it. Seeking 2-3 players Fee: $10/session (e.g. $10/week) submitted via Paypal; 1st game session free 30+ years DM experience, started in 1989 Laid back, respectful, and inclusive atmosphere for all Expansive posttechnology world High magic setting (for infrastructure, no difference for PC's), global communication, fast global travel, spacefaring Players get (Core/homebrew) + 1st party supplements to build PC’s, no UA Some House Rules Apply Non-vancian magic (memorize like normal but don't forget) Consent/accessibility: mostly rated R, normal dnd violence levels, fade to black or off-camera for taboo subjects, let me know what’s off-limits and I can accommodate you easily Pro Roll20 using Discord for Chat Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.