Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't Activate Dynamic Lighting. I'm a subscriber

I've looked and tried to follow the wiki but don't have the option to activate it. as in it dosen't appear
1405391633
Gauss
Forum Champion
Did you create the campaign?
No I didn't should have added that information
I believe the owner of the campaign has to have a sub in order to enable Dynamic Lighting.
Darn Thank you though
1405450992
Gauss
Forum Champion
Joshua is correct, available features are determined by the campaign creator. If the campaign creator is not a Supporter then Dynamic Lighting will be unavailable.