Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Making Tokens for your Adventure

Rog
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys! I just bought this new tablet and I'm excited to offer tokens for your players! Just give me a brief physical description of each of them (no more than 6 please) and I'll make them!

Edited 1405396175
Gold
Forum Champion
that would be amazing if you make our party in tokens with your own art. 1. male dwarf earth-bender with a white beard (looks like a Northern / hiking and mountaineering / ice-climber dwarf) 2. female satyr (goat legs), white fur, backpack, cute face, she's a cleric so just a staff or blunt weapon if any, maybe hiking stick. 3. female aquatic elf thief, blue skin, pretty aqua hair, leather boots, leather bits of clothing & pouches. Can have a trident weapon, or not. 4. female elf sorceress, long brown hair, red lipstick, yellow dress, purple leggings, green slippers. all the females are high charisma / pretty / cute renderings if possible so they like them :)

Edited 1405398614
tokens for my campaign are top-down view, please 1) very attractive 14-yo girl, wearing a grey robe (Tiffany) 2) Dark-haired man, wearing dark-blue, with glowing green lines (Outlander) 3) Black-haired guy, wearing a denim jacket (Cyrus) 4) Biker, flaming aura (Hazard) 5) Hispanic guy w wavey white hair, glasses, dark clothing (Porter) 6) very large, mostly tiger, humanoid-tiger (Tigrisapien) thank you incredibly in advance!
Face, or front-view images would be preferred for me. 1. blind dwarf shaman /w a raven familiar (that acts as the dwarf's eyes) I am envisioning a black blindfold-type cloth with an arcane symbol on it over his eyes, and a staff raised in hand, w/ raven on his shoulder. 2. bald + white bearded, male duergar (grey-skinned dwarves with white eyes) ranger using twin axes. Light armor, or clothing (but no bright colors). Any good combat pose would be great. 3. male gnome gypsy/fortune teller. probably appearing as middle-aged or older. A crystal ball or tarot cards in front of him is good. No armor, just comfortable clothing. Maybe a bit of jewelry or anything else that you think fits a gypsy theme. 4. a half-dryad female ranger/druid...so hair-color changing with the seasons. Maybe a plant-wreath around her neck, that has berries or flowers. Perhaps it's actually made up of different types of plants, so variety can be supported. Either a bow in hand, or a staff. Should be pretty, maybe even sexy, but PG-13 please. I feel I hit all the most unique stuff I could really use. Most other stuff is fairly easy to find through Goggle searches. I really appreciate any work you put into my requests, and thank you very much for your offer. Of course, if your time becomes busy (I know mine does) and you decide not to finish, I'll certainly understand.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
@ Gold here!
Gold
Forum Champion
Ha ha! That's amazing Rog. Looks like "the party". 3 of them are perfect. My players will be delighted. I think the aquatic elf looks male, that may be the leather front but it looks like 'he' has a 6-pack stomach. Still very impressed. Are they at the intended size as-is? I've saved the graphics down... they're 70x70, with a nice transparency, and that will work. I'd certainly take them larger too (something like 240x240 would allow for them to look good at 150%-200% zoom in Roll20), but if this is the miniature size you like them, I'm nothing but grateful for this. I mean I'm really excited to tell my players we got custom icons.