Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder by Roll20 (Q2Y2021)

The thread for all things Starfinder by Roll20 sheet related including both the sheet itself. This the place for to collect known issues, bug reports, and see recent changes. Sheet Summary Most Recent Updates Resolved an issue with spell drag and drop failing. Resolved an issue with display scaling in Firefox. What’s Next? Updated Dynamic Lighting Values Charactermancer How to Report a Bug Use this link to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s
I am looking to join starsong  living world campaign.  Can you give me all the details and how you meet and on what i need to join the campaign. thank you.
On the Starship sheet I was unable to associate created NPCs in some of the roles on the ship.  In particular, I could not assign an NPC sheet to act as a gunner and was thus unable to fire ship weapons from the starship sheet.  I spent a few hours troubleshooting and perusing the forums/internet and am confident it was not a simple error on my part (such as not opening the NPC sheet before attempting to try assigning them).  Assigning any of the PC character sheets worked fine so it made me wonder if it is just not possible to use custom NPC's (on the NPC page) as part of ship crew?  Note: I understand the NPC sheet doesn't differentiate 'ranks', but from what I read that should not have precluded me from assigning them at all.  Thanks!
When will the new starship roles from Starship Operations Manual (Chief Mate, Magic Officer) be added to the ship sheet?
I'll 2nd this as well, its been out more than a while now, and as we still sadly only have 1 (3 part) adventure Path out of 8 already out and just looking for a home can we get at least some forward progress on anything relating to the Starfinder system pretty please!!! :) the one shot was a start so lets hope this continues with some or any progress :) Tom
Compendium Drag and Drop Issue Description of issue: I'm having multiple troubles with equipment from the compendium.  One issue I'm having is that some characters won't drag and drop anything at all as in the below gif.  I'm having a different issue on another character that extra damage dice are being added into the damage when I take weapons from the compendium.  Is there something I'm missing here?
Submitted this as a bug report as well. 
Repeating System Issue So according to the documentation for the sheet the system and expansion bay panes are supposed to filter based on the purpose of the slot. I don't experience this behavior. Anything that is put in Systems just stays there, even when I switch the purpose to Expansion Bay. 
Bug Report; abbreviated ability boxes  Description of issue: The ability reference boxes (Dex, Con, etc)  for the Skills, AC, and Saves are truncated to show less than a whole character.  I checked this on multiple machines that I own, and on two different games I GM.  It happens for me both as a GM, and as a player.  I checked with my players last night, and all three present reported the same issue.  I use Chrome, but I know at least one of them uses FireFox.   Screenshots: Here is a screenshot demonstrating this.  (highlighted areas for emphasis.  Of note, the box for Initiative is not affected, and is how I recall the other boxes are "supposed" to look.   I can still select the boxes, and change the stat references.  Checks rolled from these abilities still roll and function fine, but something has gone whack with the aesthetic.  
I'm having the same issue Horvald said: Bug Report; abbreviated ability boxes  Description of issue: The ability reference boxes (Dex, Con, etc)  for the Skills, AC, and Saves are truncated to show less than a whole character.  I checked this on multiple machines that I own, and on two different games I GM.  It happens for me both as a GM, and as a player.  I checked with my players last night, and all three present reported the same issue.  I use Chrome, but I know at least one of them uses FireFox.   Screenshots: Here is a screenshot demonstrating this.  (highlighted areas for emphasis.  Of note, the box for Initiative is not affected, and is how I recall the other boxes are "supposed" to look.   I can still select the boxes, and change the stat references.  Checks rolled from these abilities still roll and function fine, but something has gone whack with the aesthetic.  
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Any updates on an eventual charactermancer?
I posed that question on this months Twitch Roundtable live stream (as well as for PF II) and they did not get to my question.  They did state that un replied to questions in the Live stream WOULD be replied to in the monthly Roll20 News letter for those who subscribe to it. If they will follow through I have no idea as of yet Tom