Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Update Indexing for Books in the Compendium outside of games

I love having the digital copies of my D&D 5e books in Roll20, but I still end up having to get out physical books at times because it's just easier than trying to look it up in roll20. Now it's SLIGHTLY better when in the roll20 app itself and running a game and I can have multiple pages opened and minimised, but it's nice to be able to have things open on another tab, i.e using the compendium. Often I end up googling things that then lead me to the roll20 resource or some other website. I'd much rather just be able to find it within roll20. Now some issues seem to come from having multiple books that have the same page, so you have multiple things competing for the same page and I'm not aware which book I'm looking at without spending additional time (not great for in the middle of a session or even for referencing etc)  I don't have a solution in mind, but all I know is that I feel as a user that I'm not getting the most efficiency out of the platform with something that (at least to me) feels like a UI issue and not a programmatic one (might be wrong there) I doubt I'm the only one with this issue?
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .