Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rolling data table: solve the usability problem "no more access to the button to click on it to add an entry to the table after the 14th entry! "

Score + 12

Edited 1621513050
NaEL
Pro
Now : The button : when you create with this button more than 14 times an entry for a result for the dropdown table you are creating, you are forced to use the vertical scroll bar to display the last line while you are working to remedy a possible input error and therefore the button needed to create a new entry disappears because it is anchored in the wrong place i.e. in the scrolling part of the window instead of being on the fixed part not affected by the flow of entries, it would be much better at the bottom of the window on the part not influenced by the scrolling, I show you in an image when the problem is visible and I mark in green in the following image the desired location instead of the current location for the button. The problem in picture no button because scrolling ! Change the button in the window, in red the current location, in green the one I recommend : Please vote for this change !  THX

Edited 1621518105
NaEL
Pro
Pour lire le message en français ça donne : Actuellement : Le boutton : lorsque vous créez avec ce bouton plus de 14 fois une entrée pour un résultat pour le tableau déroulant que vous êtes en train de créer, vous êtes obligé d'utiliser la barre de défilement verticale pour afficher la dernière ligne pendant que vous travaillez pour remédier à une éventuelle erreur de saisie et donc le bouton nécessaire pour créer une nouvelle entrée disparaît parce qu'il est ancré au mauvais endroit c'est-à-dire dans la partie défilante de la fenêtre au lieu d'être sur la partie fixe non affectée par le flux des entrées, il serait bien mieux en bas de la fenêtre sur la partie non influencée par le défilement, je vous montre dans une image quand le problème est visible et je marque en vert dans l'image suivante l'emplacement souhaité au lieu de l'emplacement actuel pour le bouton. Le problème en images : plus de bouton visible et utilisable à cause du défilement vertical ! Changez le bouton dans la fenêtre, en rouge l'emplacement actuel, en vert celui que je recommande : Je vous prie de bien vouloir voter pour ce changement !  Merci
Je vote pour
je vote pour aussi
THX / Je vous en remercie
Je vote pour