Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF Community sheet: pf_attack roll template is no longer working...

Edited 1621578131
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The Pathfinder Community Sheet is no longer rolling anything using the pf_attack roll template.  No attack rolls can be made from the sheet or any macro that uses the pf_attack template.  Error in console is the same each time you try and use the pf_attack template. AFAIK, no changes have been made to the pf_attack template code.  All other roll templates in the sheet work.
pf_generic does not work either. Is this going to be fixed by Friday? I've got a PFS1 game for paizo.con happening at 9 PM CDT. If this isn't fixed, I'm going to have to rewrite a ton of macros!

Edited 1622175096
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Irwin G. said: pf_generic does not work either. Is this going to be fixed by Friday? I've got a PFS1 game for paizo.con happening at 9 PM CDT. If this isn't fixed, I'm going to have to rewrite a ton of macros! Hi Irwin, The issues with sheets(many more than just the pf community sheet...) not making rolls was resolved by a roll20 hotfix earlier this week. I'm not seeing any issues with any of the rolls currently. Is this a custom macro and/or a sheet roll?  Can you post a screen shot?