Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quick Encounters: Swamps

This set has been created by the the amazing  Gabriel Pickard , whose artwork has earned the first place I go to for the maps in which my players die mmost horrible, but visually appealing, deaths. My question is: are the tiles suppose to fit together or are the various maps suppose to be independents 25 by 25 units battleground?  I have tried piecing them together but have failed to make a pleasing battlefield.   This bothers me because all of his other stuff I bought fights well together in a bigger battle map, so I am thinking I am not understanding what has been  put before me. * This post is no way intended to cast even a shadow of a doubt on the divine entity who gave us the simple, easily understandable name any mortal can eventually spell of "Gabriel Pickard".  I love the art and admire the skill in which is required to produce it.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't own that one, but it doesn't look like any of the sides of the various images match up, unless the Marsh Hummocks and Marsh Central Mound maps go together.