Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Semi-Experienced Player Seeking Evil Pathfinder Game

Hey there, I have been on Roll20 for some time now and you know what I am craving? A chance to let loose and be EVIL ! I am looking for a GM or Group that is up for playing an evil game either on Thursdays or Mondays at around 8pm EST. These are the only days and time I have free as I am both running my own game and participating in 2 others over the weekend. To get to know me better, real name is Jason and I am 30 years old. I have been playing Pathfinder almost a year now and loving it. I like to make interesting characters and usually like to do 60% role play and 40% combat when I game. I like to explore and learn about the world my character is in and interact with NPCs as much as my fellow players. I am always on time or I try to be early, and on the rare occasions I feel like I will be late or not be able to make it, I give notice 12-24 hours in advance. I usually like to play with those closer to my age range, but overall I can play with anyone. Hoping to find a game!
Still looking for a game to join, guess no one does evil games?
Seems my fridays have opened up as well. So I am free Monday, Thursdays and Friday nights at 8pm EST.
Let me know if you find something. I do enjoy evil campains but Im not the type of evil that is disruptive.
Just curiouse, what kind of evil do you like to do?