Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicate sheet leaving out many images

Edited 1621720876
So I'm back to Roll20 after a multi-year hiatus which, I might add, was due to the issues I had with Roll20 back in the day.  Day 1 back and things could be better.  I noticed that when I duplicate my sheets, it is leaving out several background images.  It's quite odd.  Has anyone seen this? Update:  I see what's going on now.  The images are copied but not in the correct order.  I.e. Some of the smaller images that I put in the background are now underneath of the bigger map.  Please someone tell me - is Roll20 just as buggy now as it was 3 years ago?  I'll save my money and find another virtual tabletop.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you mean duplicating map pages, it does have issues with z-order for some people, or at least has in the past.  I don't stack many things on mine, so I've never run into the issue and can't tell you how many things it takes to see it crop up.  I just tested on an inn floor map that was all made from marketplace pieces in Roll20 and everything duplicated just fine, so...  I have no idea. As far as general complaints go, it will just depend on what you do in your games.  Other than the sometimes odd GM views, I haven't had any problems with using UDL for the last few months, because the players are seeing what I want them to see.  So...  play here, or play elsewhere.  Totally up to you.

Edited 1621728727
My sheet has one very large picture and probably six or seven smaller images. That’s it. Thanks for reminding me of my consumer rights. :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The bug reports I have seen regarding True Page Copy have usually been regarding drawings being out of the Z-Order (stacking order). That is to say, objects created with the drawing tool.