Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charcter Sheet shows only Bio and Attributes

I was testing one of my games using a player I created with another email to check how it would look to a real player not a gm. I used a PC while I was logged on as GM on my mac. I'm not used to PC's and tried to open the character sheet by double clicking the token while holding option. I wasn't sure which key to use since windows doesn't have an option key so I just tried one. The character sheet sheet opened only showing the Bio and Attributes tabs, no Character Sheet tab. I was puzzled but went to the Journal Tab and clicked directly on the Character. The sheet that opened showed only Bio and Attributes tab. I played around with it for a while and couldn't correct it and since it was just something I was testing in a fake game I finally just deleted that game. Just now I made a copy of my Curse of Strahd game to test our something without leaving traces of the test for my players to find. When I went to open a character sheet it showed just Bio and Attributes. I have no idea how this infection could have spread since I deleted the other game, but I need help. Does anyone have any idea what I did and how I can undo it?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It sounds like when you copied the game, you did not specify a character sheet. Roll20 doesn't assign a default except for when you create games with specific modules. When you copy, it wants to know your intent. Don't worry, your data is still there. You can go into your game settings and choose (most probably, given Curse of Strahd) the D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet. All your sheets should then display correctly.
Thanks Keith, I will try that immediately.
That was my problem. Thank you again!