Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add Invite as GM Link

Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I know this has been requested before but I'm posting it again. Add an Invite as GM link . As a contract content creator When making modules for publishers for sale on the market place its a tedious process to send them the game link then play email tag. I have to wait for them to join the game. Once they do then they have to wait for me to GM. Once I do they can finally view their content. I would much prefer to just send them a GM link where they can immediately get into the game with permissions to view their content. Co-GMs Anyone co-GMing tables would appreciate a quick invite link. Sheet Authors & API creators Sheet authors and api creators like to make test games for people to do QA. This would be useful to them as well.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .