Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Share your sample character sheets (4e and others)

I keep wanting to try out the character sheets, but I am lacking inspiration. Anyone care to share some examples/screenshots of what you have done? I am mostly interested in a 4e character sheet, but would also love to see what other creative things people have done with them so far.
Anyone have anything to share?
I started to, but there are just too many attributes to enter that I gave up.
William Young, I need to try this again, because while arranging a character sheet for GURPS I realized I had to do a lot of editing (copy/pasting from PDF books isn't keeping the format very much, and unfortunately this happens for small/simple NPC stats as well), and I must make difficult choices on what to add and what to discard because it seems difficult to me to enter all the required information for a full-character sheet. The current way character sheets seem to work in Roll20 looks to me like a character sheet helper : I mean, you can have there a portrait and the "fluff" aspects of the character (bio and such) along with the most often (or most likely) used "atributes" and "abilities" and their corresponding macros, but not all of them. So, I still use a link inside the Roll20 character sheet for displaying the full PDF character sheet in another Chrome tab.
So, I still use a link inside the Roll20 character sheet for displaying the full PDF character sheet in another Chrome tab. I mean: I realized I had to do a lot of editing (copy/pasting from PDF books isn't keeping the format very much, and unfortunately this happens for small/simple NPC stats as well) (. . .) The current way character sheets seem to work in Roll20 looks to me like a character sheet helper (. . .) with the most often (or most likely) used "atributes" and "abilities" and their corresponding macros, but not all of them. And this would be for an ogre NPC/monster:
Love these character sheets. Definitely gave me a couple of ideas. One thing I did for D&D Next, was to use the Attributes for the D&D's Abilities. I put the modifiers in the "Current" column and the actual stat in the "Max" column. That way, I could use the modifier in different Macros.
@rickcecil, I'm somewhat interested in D&D Next, but it's a pity that I'm lacking the time for reading the entire playtest packets . . . BTW, good luck with your campaign at the City-State of Limthyre!
@Axel Thanks! :) Will report back how it goes. Is there a place here where you can talk about on-going campaigns?
You're welcome. You mean a sub-forum? I may be wrong but I think no . . . However for the moment you and the participants can post comments for a given campaign. For this, just click in your campaign and then look for Details/Campaign Discussion. It's also possible to create a Private Mail here with the Roll20 website and to invite your players for creating a conversation with multiple participants, sort of a small mailing list. Both things can work.
Thanks for the examples, that helps. I hope to see more from others. I like the workaround of using the attribute bonus for the minimum and the value for the maximum. While I plan on using these for online play of our normal campaign, I also really like the fact that I can create sheets for an alternate perspective adventure that I can handout to my players just as we are starting that session. Surprise! Here is your new character for today's adventure! Let's be bad for a while :D
Here is a Character Sheet for one of the pre-gen characters in my nWoD Hunter Campaign.  I have my Roll20 sheet on the left and the PDF source on the right for comparison.  Some of the fields are cut off in the pic on the Roll20 character sheet. (I don't know how to make the image any bigger or better quality than this, in this post.)
This is AD&D 2nd Edition (Homebrew world). The rest is basically the cleric's spell list. Placing a macro for each ability really speeds up play in the long run and encourages more player freedom. Little time consuming, but if the players are planning on sticking around for a long campaign, it would be worth the effort. The remaining portion are the spells possessed by the character. Just copy and past from text files I had.
Brian H.
Sheet Author
From my Mutants and Masterminds game. Screenshot is from my iPad, so it's small.
I just put this is Bio thingy and i'm going to put attributes you'll need to change more often in attributes YOU CAN ACTUALLY JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS THIS IS WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR Class: Level: Race: Alignment : Deity: Size: Age: Gender: Height: Weight:  Ability Ability Score Ability Mod Temp Temp Mod Str         Dex         Con         Int         Wis         Cha         Total AC   Class Equip. Dex Size Misc.   10           Touch Flat-Footed   HP   Total Initiative Dex Mod Misc. Mod       Saving Throws Total Base Ability Mod Magic Mod Misc. Mod Temp. Mod Fortitude (Con)             Reflex (Dex)             Will (Wis)             Base Attack Bonus  Speed     Weapon Total Attack Bonus Damage Critical         Range Weight Type Size         SKILLS TO BE INSERTED
+1 for Bryce.
Will P seeing your name made me question if i had posted on this thread yet.
+1, Bryce.
Ditto
Bryce, I took your idea and ran with it.  Class: Level: Race: Alignment : Deity: Size: Age: Gender: Height: Weight:  Ability Ability Score Ability Mod Temp Temp Mod Str         Dex         Con         Int         Wis         Cha         Total AC   Class Equip. Dex Size Misc.   10           Touch Flat-Footed   HP   Total Initiative Dex Mod Misc. Mod       Saving Throws Total Base Ability Mod Magic Mod Misc. Mod Temp. Mod Fortitude (Con)             Reflex (Dex)             Will (Wis)             Base Attack Bonus  Speed     Weapon Total Attack Bonus Damage Critical         Range Weight Type Size       Weapon Total Attack Bonus Damage Critical         Range Weight Type Size       Weapon Total Attack Bonus Damage Critical         Range Weight Type Size     Weapon Total Attack Bonus Damage Critical         Range Weight Type Size     Weapon Total Attack Bonus Damage Critical         Range Weight Type Size     AC Items Bonus Type Check Penalty Spell Failure Properties Weight                                                                                                   Skill Name  Total   AM   Ranks   Misc.    Acrobatics    = Dex   +    +      Appraise    = Int    +    +      Bluff    = Cha    +    +      Climb    = Str   +   +      Craft (?)    = Int    +   +      Craft (?)    = Int   +   +      Craft (?)    = Int    +   +      Diplomacy    = Cha    +    +      Disable Device*    = Dex   +   +      Disguise    = Cha    +   +      Escape Artist    = Dex   +    +      Fly    = Dex   +    +      Handle Animal*    = Cha   +   +      Heal    = Wis    +    +      Intimidate    = Cha    +   +      K: Arcana*    = Int    +    +      K: Dungeoneering*    = Int    +    +      K: Engineering*    = Int   +    +      K: Geography*    = Int    +    +      K: History*    = Int    +   +      K: Local*    = Int   +    +      K: Nature*    = Int    +   +      K: Nobility*    = Int    +    +      K: Planes*    = Int   +    +      K: Religion*    = Int   +   +      Linguistics*    = Int    +    +      Perception    = Wis    +   +      Perform (?)    = Cha    +    +      Perform (?)    = Cha    +    +      Profession* (?)    = Wis    +    +      Profession* (?)    = Wis   +    +      Ride    = Dex    +    +      Sense Motive    = Wis   +   +      Sleight of Hand*    = Dex    +    +      Spellcraft*    = Int    +    +      Stealth    = Dex    +    +      Survival    = Wis    +    +      Swim    = Str    +    +      Use Magic Device*    = Cha    +   +   * can make checks if trained ONLY Conditional Modifiers Languages Feats Special Abilities Spells  Known Spell  Save DC Level Spells per Day Bonus Spells        0           1st           2nd           3rd           4th           5th           6th           7th           8th           9th     Conditional Modifiers Domains/Specialty School  0                   1                   2                   3                   4                   5                   6                   7                   8                   9                   Gear Item name Weight
Just discovered you can paste tables into table cells. That ought to mix things up a bit.
How about just use myth weaver and link the address to save space and time.
Point is so you can have everything in one place. Besides you can use certain features if you drop a lazy link in a character sheet area.