Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Chronicles: Kingmaker, DM recruiting 3 others for a Sandbox Kingdom Builder

Adventure path for Kingmaker is all set up I have a basic map done and the icons just need a few smaller stuff and Viola I'm looking for 3 More players to run it with... Times are Very much Open until players start Solidifying time frames with their scheduled Lives since i have no life.... Unless that life is D&D! Then i have all the time in the world! MWUAHAHAHAHA! -Serious face now- Ahem! anyways ill need three of you all who want apart of this game to Message me via Skype: Myrkos39 I plan on being on practically all day and for most of the nights lying in wait to receive your Interest posts! LET THE GAME RECRUITING COMMENCE!
Sent you a message on skype.
All filled for now TY people