Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LfP] The Freedom Union

Edited 1622168437
The Freedom Union(TFU) is currently looking for new and veteran players! System - Dungeons & Dragons 5e Time - West Marches Style - Sessions are offered throughout the week at numerous times. Voice - Done through Discord Story - The story is driven by the players, who find themselves residing in Nesmé on the Sword Coast. There are numerous plot lines and things for players to get involved in. Session Length - Most sessions average 4 hours, some shorter, some longer. (Range 3-8 hours) DM - Anyone can DM a session but the session must be reviewed/approved by the DM council. The Catch - We only ask that you come have a good time and keep an open mind. (If you are a new player a DM will happily walk you through step by step getting started in our unique world) If you are interested, come by our discord server: [Moderated]
We are looking to play an E5 D&D campaign   1st level    there are 3 of us ; 2 older players who have played under different systems going back to the original. and one 40 ish player who has never played.  to complicate matters even more; our noob has children. so  2 hour sessions at the longest hopefully starting after 8pm eastern time zone and we are also poor and share a rule book  (so free please) if you're planning a campaign and want to add some Canadian flavour (maple syrup, back bacon and fiddleheads, eh)  PLEASE contact me
sad to say but 2hr sessions are rather short. I do hope your group can find a game soon.
I would like to join. but i am only available on tuesdays and wednesdays and i am pretty new
Hello!, The group I usually play 5e dnd with is ending, so I am searching for a new one. I have no problem with the range of h I have played through about half of a curse of strahd campaign and some one-shots. discord: randomname#8464