Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Okay bought Band on the Run starfinder oneshot and small question

So last time when I bought sundered wave pdf from paizo.com first I noticed I didn't get discount on roll20. So this time I bought band on the run first but seems like I don't have pdf on paizo.com yet at least? So yeah assuming paizo sync is supposed to apply to all products, doesn't seem to be online for the new product yet :D Well I don't mind since I'll assume it'll work by later date, but still informing about it here so it can be fixed
Thank you for reaching out! I've passed that along to our team so we can get that all worked out. Do you mind also sending in a Help Center ticket ? It'll help track it (and also ensure you get sorted asap).
Yea I do not see the discount either :(
Oki sending a help center ticket
Was there anyway to check which help center tickets were active? ^^;