Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Band on the Run - a Starfinder One-Shot, now available on Roll20!

Edited 1622258394
This evening, to celebrate PaizoCon 2021 , we launched the Starfinder One-Shot Band on the Run on the Roll20 Marketplace! We are proud to offer this new Starfinder adventure in sync with the title’s official launch during its debut PaizoCon Liveplay - a show that features the talents of Xander Jeanneret, Katie Wilson, Michelle Nguyen Bradley, Jim Rodehaver, and the Roll20 team’s own Gabe Hicks.  Built with 4th level pre-generated characters and designed for the ultimate VTT experience, this neon-tastic wild ride written by Luis Loza is fully integrated into the Roll20 VTT featuring all the features you love, like GM layer information and dynamic lighting, ready for you and your players to rock out. Band on the Run is available as a module on the Roll20 Marketplace here . Got Questions? We are here to help! What's Inside? The module includes all book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT with GM layer information and Dynamic Lighting support ( requires plus / pro subscription ). Which Character Sheet should I use? All official Starfinder content on Roll20 uses the Starfinder by Roll20 character sheet. Does this item benefit from Paizo Account Sync? We are experiencing a bug right now that is preventing users from redeeming Paizo Account Sync benefits with this product. We are working together with Paizo to sort this issue out and will hopefully have an update for you soon!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Emily, Like the nod to PaizoCon. +1 Which Character Sheet should I use? All official Pathfinder Second Edition content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet. I believe the Band on the Run one-shot uses the Starfinder sheet... ;-)
Ha, good catch! I've fixed the text, which is a little nod to what's coming tomorrow. :D