Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Paid] Descent into Avernus: The Fallen City, fresh campaign starting at level this week! [$US17]

Edited 1622519691
Witness the fall! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a weekly rate of US$17 for each weekly session, due at the start of the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. One of the most recent official modules from Wizards of the Coast, "Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus" is a story of epic adventure spanning multiple planes of existence. After the disappearance of the sacred city of Elturel, the player characters find themselves battling a mysterious cult of the gods of death, discovering ancient relics of tremendous power, and eventually traveling all the way to Avernus: the first layer of the Nine Hells. Avernus is the primordial battlefield of the Blood War: the never ending struggle between Lawful Evil devils, and Chaotic Evil demons, that defines the classic cosmology of Dungeons and Dragons. The players' actions will determine not only the fate of Elturel, but the delicate balance of the multiverse as well. I have run the game several times, and it has always delivered a classic D&amp;D experience of high adventure, high stakes, and high fantasy. Compared to a typical D&amp;D adventure, "Avernus" has more of a hack-and-slash feel (think "Diablo"), with a healthy measure of post-apocalyptic steampunk war technology thrown in. We will create characters together during session zero, using specific backgrounds connected to the city of Elturel, to ensure that characters are engaged and connected to the drive of the story. After all, the story asks them to - literally - go to Hell. This is a levels 1 to 12 adventure, with relatively fast-paced leveling, even at higher levels. There will be a lot of opportunity for individual character development. I am always available to answer questions. I'm sure I left a lot out! Ask for my DM profile on startplaying to see other games I run and reviews. If you have an existing party that might be interested in started a fresh campaign together, contact me about arranging a private time slot for your group. See listing at:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/293410/descent-into-avernus-the-fallen-city-2021" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/293410/descent-into-avernus-the-fallen-city-2021</a>
1 more seat to fill before we get started!
Starting the new campaign today with 4 players, hoping to make it to 5. A mix of veterans of previous editions and totally new players, so far!