Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Whats with all the archived threads??

Just a complaint over a minor annoyance....I keep finding posts that are just a couple of months old and they are already archived, forcing me to start a new thread...seems redundant.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Threads are automatically archived after some amount of time (I think it's 2 months?).
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Also, be sure you are looking at the last page of the thread.  For long (time span) threads, the first page might show the notification on the first page that it is archived, but on the last page you can still reply.  Basically, it seems to post that notice if the page you are looking at doesn't contain any posts newer than 2 months old.
Kraynic said: Also, be sure you are looking at the last page of the thread.  For long (time span) threads, the first page might show the notification on the first page that it is archived, but on the last page you can still reply.  Basically, it seems to post that notice if the page you are looking at doesn't contain any posts newer than 2 months old. I made this post specifically because I cant post on the last page. I had installed 2 new scripts, ran into some issues and because of the short archiving time span had to create a new and redundant thread.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Which thread were you attempting to post to? I.e. You said you couldn't post on the last page of a thread—did you need help with a specific issue?