Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Google+ Hangouts "Join Game" link not appearing.

1405559625

Edited 1405559675
Hi, The link to join Google+ Hangout campaigns isn't appearing within my campaign options despite Roll20 is showing authorised on my google account. I'm using Chrome and have disabled all of my extensions but the issue remains. I even tried using Firefox but once again, the only options I have are regular "Join Game" with "Chat Archive" and "Leave Campaign" directly underneath. The Google+ Hangouts Join Game link just doesn't appear at all. Can anyone shead any light on this? Am I missing something obvious? Cheers.
1405560670
Gid
Roll20 Team
As a player, you need to be invited into the Hangout by the GM with every new game session.