Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheets by Roll20 (Q2Y2021)

The thread for all the 'by Roll20' sheets not covered in their own threads. This the place for to collect known issues, bug reports, and see recent changes. If you have an issue for one of the following sheets, please post directly into the linked thread: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition by Roll20 Burn Bryte by Roll20 Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Esper Genesis by Roll20 Pathfinder by Roll20 Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 Starfinder by Roll20 Recent Changes General accrued bug fixes for the Cypher System . Added new initiative roll options to the Cypher System . Resolved an issue with Skill Point allocation on the GUMSHOE System. How to Report a Bug Use this link to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Game: Tell us which game you’re referring to! Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Game: Tell us which game you’re referring to! Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s

Edited 1622243073
Hi there, having issues with the Cypher System by Roll20 sheet When players or the GM clicks to send SPECIAL ABILITIES to chat using the speech bubble icon, the chat errors saying No attribute was found for @{ name |abilityuse} In the roll template it then also says Use: [ name |abilityuse]  I'm not sure if this is a related bug or not, but the text to the right of where you name the ability never changes from a hyphen icon, no matter what settings you pick - this is listed on mouseover as @repeating_abilities_$ID_abtype - and I'd expect it to either show the Cost or the Stat? I've only just started using this sheet so I don't know if this is a new bug or not. It happens on any character sheets, even newly created ones.
Sheet Issue Template Hero System 5 How to Give my player access, I should be Pro.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
This is the same with any sheet.&nbsp; You set view and edit permissions on the character journal/sheet after you have created it. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Journal#Bio_.26_Info_Tab" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Journal#Bio_.26_Info_Tab</a>