Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [Fri] [10pm CST] Looking to add a player to an on going Kobold Press Midgard Campaign

Well met Adventurer! I'm Looking for an additional player for our year long Midgard Campaign set in the Blood Kingdom of the Greater Duchy of Morgau. [Campaign Premise] There are rumors, and strange tales of unrest coming from the Triumvirate of Blood;Whispers of a rise in worshiping the Red Goddess, Marena within the Free City of Zobeck ; Border skirmishes between the Vampires, the Ghoul Imperium and the Dwarves of Grisal, the Black Canton are increasing everyday. A foreboding wind from the North sweeps over the Free city of Zobeck , a harbinger of cold dark times ahead. Will Zobeck be overrun and engulfed in the oncoming storm, led by the Blood Kingdom, and its people enslaved and used for food? Is there any who might uncover this plot and stop this from happening? Are there Heroes to take up the task? Is that YOU? [Campaign meeting times] Every Friday, 10pm - 1am CST [What's next?] If this sounds interesting to you, Respond to the posting. I'll be reaching out and setting up times to describe more in detail the on discord and get a feel for the player. Thanks!
Hello, I do not know anything about the setting but I would be interested in joining. I have been playing D&D for about 10 years and am very familiar with 5e.