This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $US20 payable at the start of the session through a 3rd party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Capturing a Tarrasque is easy, but holding on to it, that is quite another... With the aid of our heroes, the Magus Conclave has succeeded in capturing the legendary behemoth, and containined it in Adamantine Prison Island, a facility designed specifically for the containment of magical monstrosities. Only a few months after their greatest triumph, our paragons receive the following message: "The tarrasque is freed, but contained on the island. We cannot say for how long. A traitor works against us. Please come help immediately!" It is, once again, up to these champions to to bring the terrible terror to heel, before the treacherous enemy can complete their sinister plan. This is a roughly 3 to 4 hour one-shot adventure for 20th level characters, from "Fantastic Lairs", a book of climactic encounters by Sly Flourish. This will be a fast-paced, action-filled adventure, with the players trying to break in to this maximum security facility and then struggling to subdue and contain the terrifying terror inside, all the while dealing with the sinister plot of the traitorous members of the Magus Conclave. This adventure will have little opportunity for social interaction or character development, as the pressure will be on for our heroes for most of the time. Players will create 20th level characters before the game, using the Roll20 Charactermancer, with a considerable "budget" to spend on magic items, consumables, and other equipment, to account for the treasure heroes of this level would have acquired in their careers. I can provide premade characters if requested in advance, but given the high level of the campaign and the complexity of 20th level characters, I would advise taking some time to familiarise yourself with your character sheet. See the listing at <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/293924/put-the-monster-back-a-fantastic-adventure-for-20th-level-heroes" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/293924/put-the-monster-back-a-fantastic-adventure-for-20th-level-heroes</a> If you would like more information, a link to my DM profile with my DM philosophy and reviews from players, and the sign-up link, send me a message, or ask your questions below. If you are interested in booking a private run of this adventure for an existing party, I would love to hear from you. May Tymora bless your dice!