Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jan Loos - Bug Reporting Page

Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you for buying one of my products on Roll20. I have created this post for you for technical support. If you find any errors in my products, you can tell me by replying to this thread. At the start of your reply, please specify the name of the product. After that, describe the technical issue that you are having. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Heist at Masterwork Museum of Magnificence - I have purchased but when I start a new game none of the maps and characters don't load in. 
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Kyle, Sorry to hear that. I think something went wrong on Roll20's side, I experience the same problem. Let me contact them directly to see what the issue is. I hope to figure this out for you as soon as I can. I'll keep in touch through this message thread.
I also am having the same issue of nothing showing up at all when I launched it after purchasing it.
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've contacted Roll20 support. Just waiting for them to reply on how to proceed forward. Sorry for the inconvenience
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I haven't had a response yet. Hopefully this will be solved after the weekend. I'll keep you guys updates.

Edited 1623083480
Eve
Roll20 Team
Hey Jan, Thanks for sending in the support request. I've got it in front of me now and we're looking into it. While further communication about this will come via that support ticket I wanted to at least acknowledge here that we're investigating what's causing these issues to occur for you and the folks who have purchased your adventure!

Edited 1623086927
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the update Eve.

Edited 1623173872
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Here is an update for the Heist of Masterworks Museum of Magnificence buyers. We are waiting for a patch, one of the maps isn't functioning properly. The rest of the pack is working, so if you want to take a peek or start reading the handouts, you can install the adventure as an add-on. Sorry for the inconvienience. I'll let you know when I know more.
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Heist at Masterwork Museum of Magnificence has been fixed. If you have installed it before, you might need to do a hard refresh to clean your cache. Sorry for the inconvienience!
just bought this, it says it includes character sheets and NPCs but, when I click on token to check character sheet it just lists page number for kobold press compendium. Do I also have to buy this compendium as well??
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
No, the sheets should be there, click the next tab with the statistics, that should be filled out. The kobold press reference is there if you want to find the original entry.
Thanks, It didn't load the character sheets in when I created the game. delete and reload game brought it up.  Roll20 issue overcame.
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Good to hear! Enjoy the game :)