Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 4e:Scales of War: Starting soon

I've just launched a Scales of War campaign (searchable).  Please let me know your interest and if the schedule works.  I'm looking for new and old players and folks that just want to have fun. I do have some character Guidelines that I hope to adhere to.   Let me know!
I'd be very interest. Only question is what timezone this is in. If it says, I've missed it.
I'm interested depending on time of the week and such. I am experienced in every role, and can RP well.
I'm interested in playing, experience in pathfinder and earlier DnD editions but despite having not played 4e i know most of the rules.
I am just coming back to dnd, and am interested in playing 4e.  What time is this campaign going to play at?
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/3671/scales-of-war-1-rescue-at-rivenroar" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/3671/scales-of-war-1-rescue-at-rivenroar</a> Has all the details. &nbsp;
I'm new to d&amp;d but played other PnPs and am interested... your site only says 3 am thought, which timezone exactly?
Hey, I would be interested, too. I've sadly never played before, But I read through the Player's Handbook and Dungeon Master's Guide.
The time zone is US MDT (UTC-7) &nbsp;If you see 0300 then that is Roll20 doing the time translation for you
Hey there, I'd like to join your game! I've got a Revenant Swarm Druid ready to go, built for speed and defense, and can dish out a lot of burst/blast damage.&nbsp;I can send you the character sheet via an email or something. I'm still new to D&amp;D, but I've played in another campaign and I have the basics down, as well as that I've done far too much reading on the topic. I've got plenty of experience as a text based roleplayer (forum rp, skype rp, World of Warcraft) so that part isn't new to me at all. The hours work out fine over here, my schedule is totally flexible right now.