Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cypher System Sheet

Havoc
Pro
Compendium Curator
Been playing numenera using this and it's been excellent thus far, but I do have a request if it's possible: Include a "mod" section for skills or at least in the action bar/roll queries like there is in the attacks section. Also, as a minor comment, there doesn't seem to be the ability to designate special abilities as active, enabler, or other, yet the letters have remained on some of the sheets I've seen. It's not hindering anything I was just wondering if it was intentional, I guess. Cheers regardless.
Yes that action vs enabler thing is odd, letters still there.... +1 for a mod box for skills! Also.... not sure if this is possible, but I know on the DnD 5E sheet you can do a bunch of custom things on a kind of hidden part of the sheet, like adding spellslots, modifiers, etc.  I had thought about a mod to by Cypher fantasy game where I reduced available Effort to one every two levels, but would increase skills and assets to allow three instead of just two... perhaps some way to make drop boxes have extra fields? Not a programmer, not sure how impossible this is lol