Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My Library folders disappeared!

Hello, I need a little help here. I was working on some organization (deletion and replacement) of some image files in my library. When I went to move a group of images into a subfolder, all of my folders disappeared. The files are all shown in Recent Uploads but the folders are gone. SO, I started to create new folders thinking this was a lost amount of work that I have done over the last six years of my membership, but when I go to add my files into the folders - they still show in my Recent Uploads. I know - they will not stop showing up in the Recent Uploads, but the filter does not work now. Any help is appreciated. I searched the forums for similar issues, but the thread was four years old and did not seem to have a resolution. Thank you in advance. PS - just as an FYI, I updated Windows 10 last night to the most recent version, as well as Beyond20 and VTTES. So, I am not sure if any of those items would have an effect. Another thing I notice - when I open a game, it no longer goes to the top of the list. I have cleared cache and tried running Roll20 in a different browser (Google Chrome being my primary browser I always use). I also opened Roll20 on my laptop and I am seeing the same results, so I think I have exhausted most options to see if it was my PC. I look forward to any replies. DJ
Answered one of my questions regarding the order of my game list. I did not know that Recent Games window always defaults my games in order of the next play date. You learn something new here all the time!  If there is any help to be offered regarding my image library, I look forward to getting that news. Thanks!
I have figured out the Recent Uploads issue, too. If there is a way to discover why all of my folders disappeared, though, that would be great.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
DJ said: If there is a way to discover why all of my folders disappeared, though, that would be great. It is something that I have seen come up on the forums before, but it isn't common.  My guess would be that one of your browser extensions is the cause, but even then it might require a very specific workflow to trigger the issue.  This is definitely just a guess on my part though. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi DJ, This is likely beyond a forum user fix; we can only guess. I would suggest filing a  Help Center Request . Be prepared though—it may not be fixable.
Thanks for the replies! I have already started a new series of folders and deleted out everything but my maps - essentially starting from scratch. It is a chore but at least it is allowing me to get rid of all of the duplicates that I have in my storage.