Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OGL Character Sheet Pc's Vs NPC's

Is there a way to tell an NPC from a PC from the character sheet attributes?  I already found the npc_type, but I don't see anything like that for PC's.  Am I missing something?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The checkbox that switches in between is simply "npc".  The value is 0 for PC (unchecked), and 1 for NPC (checked).
Ok thanks.  I had seen that one but was not sure if there was another one. Kraynic said: The checkbox that switches in between is simply "npc".  The value is 0 for PC (unchecked), and 1 for NPC (checked).
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you create a new sheet, and don't do anything else to it, it is pretty easy to find that attribute on the Attributes & Abilities tab and see how it changes when you check/uncheck that box.