Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder 2e][Free] Gladiatorial Combat (New DM)

Hello! I'm posting this advertisement because I have been really really wanting to run some kind of TTRPG game for months now. I'm looking for one or more players (No more than four I'd say) to basically just be gladiators in an arena. The sessions will lean more towards combat focus, with a little room for roleplay in-between combats in the "Underbelly" of the Arena. You'll start at Level One and any and all official content is allowed (homebrew and unofficial can be allowed, I'd just need to familiarize myself with it first). If you have any other questions, or want to join, PM me! If you want to join, you can just pm your discord but if you want to just learn a bit more about the "setting" (since there's not too much to it) or setting you're more than welcome too!
Interested in Pf2e , what days or times would you run this?
It would depend on the individual or group, the only restriction I have is my work schedule, which usually has me working three days a week (at least on day is Saturday or Sunday).

Edited 1624064414
I'm kind of interested? I wouldn't mind playing a Kitsune swashbuckler or sorceress who became a gladiator to hopefully, one day, run into a certain gladiator  and get a chance to kill them. hooprings#1535
Still looking for a support player and what time/day?