Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF Bestiary to NPC/Monster Sheet

I apologize if I don't have the right group for my question, I wasn't sure where it should go. I'd like to have my NPCs and monsters have a character sheet to help with the different rolls needed during a battle. Does the PF Bestiary have the ability to import character sheets into your game? If so, how can you do it? Thanks

Edited 1623309020
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You must use the Official Pathfinder Sheet by Roll20 to use Paizo's marketplace products.  You can just drag and drop monsters from the Bestiary directly to the vtt.  Token will be set and an NPC sheet will be added.  While you cannot drag and drop from the Bestiary, the Pathfinder Community Sheet allows you to drag and drop monsters from the free Pathfinder Compendium to the "monster import section" on the NPC tab of the sheet.
Thank you. I wasn't quite sure what you meant so I played with it again and found that you literally have to drag the monster name to the map. That will be a big help. This leads to the next question, can any of the stats be changed once a sheet is made? In the meantime, I'll play with it to see if I can figure it out. Thank you for your help. Michelle

Edited 1623364140
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you haven't looked at it already, there is a wiki article on that sheet (assuming this is the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet). <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_Official</a>
Kraynic said: If you haven't looked at it already, there is a wiki article on that sheet (assuming this is the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet). Good to know. Thank you.