Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Torg Eternity Community Sheet] Thread 2

Edited 1622953579
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've been off sick for a couple of months, and the old thread got closed, so here's another one. I also had a "minor" issue that while I was incapacitated, my uncle had my computer and somehow erased the data drive... Luckily I had my roll20 stuff backed up, so nothing was permanently lost. I'm slowly getting back up to speed, and will resume work soon. You can post any issues you have found here, please.
Are you still actively working on updating it or is this just for any issues we find?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm going to start building on it like I had plans to, before my absence. But i havent been able to use roll20 for a few months, so thought I'd check if there were any outstanding issues, or things breaking due to the Roll20 update that occurred while I was away.

Edited 1623333130
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
reported that last post (and the two following) for spam ( it might have vanished before you see this - staff are being very slow to delete these.)