Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chronicles of Darkness character sheet by Roll20 - formatting bug

Hello,   It looks like the format of the character sheet has been corrupted and the dots for attributes and others are now on two lines like the page was reduced in size.  I played around with my settings and nothing seems to fix it.  I think its a bug from an update but I wanted to see if this could be looked into.  The sheet seems to still function so this is just the view.  Thank you for the help. B.
Hi Brian, We're aware of the problem , it seems to be as a result of an update to chrome. We've begun work to resolve the issues, but unfortunately, it proved to be a bit of a bigger task than it initially appeared. In the meantime, using Firefox seems to work, although I understand this isn't an ideal solution. Sorry for the inconvenience!
No worries at all. It happens I just wanted to make sure the team was aware.   On a side note will the updated 2e sheets be added as well?