Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a {FREE} GM to run a group through Horizons of the Vast AP (IE Kingmaker in Space) Starfinder game Sat Mornings starting next month :)

Hey, usually a forever GM here running PF II and Starfinder but I want to be a player in this AP!!  :)  So if anyone might be interested in {FREE} GMing this for me, and up to 4 others when I get them together later but for now just want potential GM's to reply/post or PM me here in this thread.  Post here or PM me and we can get discorded up and see where this might take us :) Thinking sat Mornings at 11 AM CST Starting time (as this is pretty much my only free time) and going for a 3 hour weekly sessions. Thanks Tom
Hello.  I may be interested in running the game if I got to know you and the other players.  If you would like to discuss this feel free to message me.
PM sent Clyax :) Tom