Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Free Beer Inside

Open Tavern for gaming discussion and whatever until I fall asleep. Phnord's Tavern
To clarify: Got a tavern, as an open chatroom for anyone on Roll20 who's bored tonight. If enough people show up and want to play, I may run a one-shot dungeon crawl thingy. If so, it'd be Pathfinder-based, for level 6 characters. Some pre-gens are available and it's newbie friendly thanks to the character sheets development. Come on by if you feel like it. -Phnord
I dont understand....
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
He's suggesting people come hang out and just talk. Share stores of their characters, talk about past campaigns, discuss how they would handle various situations, and if there are enough people and they are interested, he will run a little pickup game. Sounds like fun, might show up. I've never played Pathfinder, but plenty of 3.5. And free beer is always great!
Aaron is was correct, we just hung out and swapped GMing stories for a while, in my cozy little medieval pub (with modern restroom facilities, natch!) After much beer was had, the party delved into a dungeon full of dasterdly doors, defying deir er their attempts at accessing additional areas. A torture room full of centipedes, a gargoyle, much paralysis magic, a ceiling full of dead telephone sanitizers, and an ice golem who was strangely posessive of its wooden latter were met and quickly dispatched. It was fun. Since I've not been told that I can't do so, I leave the room open for all. NO guarantee I'll be there, but you're welcome to join and chat amongst yourselves until I do arrive, whenever that might be. Please keep all discourse civil, at least to the level of medieval tavern standards please! -Phnord the Bartender