Journey into the Underdark, an otherworldly subterranean realm filled with danger, riches, and dark secrets never meant to see the light of day. Unravel the demonic mystery that has taken hold of its strange inhabitants, but be warned that those who delve too deep often aren’t quite the same when they return... About the Game Inspired by Lewis Carroll’s “Alice in Wonderland”, and the works of H.P. Lovecraft, Out of the Abyss is a dangerous, fast-paced adventure through the bizarre and alien world of the Underdark. If you’re looking for something a little stranger than your average D&D setting, a mix of whimsical fantasy and cosmic horror, this is the game for you. I've listed the game for Fridays at 8pm GMT-2:30, but I may be able to make adjustments based on the schedule of the players. Sessions will last 3-4 hours here on Roll20 using Discord for voice. Video is not required. About me I've been running tabletop RPGs for over 8 years now. I love the opportunity to get into character and share a story with people, and I try to bring that enthusiasm to the table. Expect a smooth game with character voices, detailed descriptions in and out of combat, and plenty of attention and narrative focus to the players. I am also easy to contact between sessions for out-of-game help with rules, characters, etc. Policies LGBTQ+ friendly, I don't allow any sort of bigotry at my table. Players of all experience levels are welcome! Sessions are $15 USD per person paid via PayPal, this allows me to devote more time to preparing the game, helps you as the player be more invested, and covers my Roll20 expenses. (Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.) We'll go over character creation, the setting, and expectations during a free session zero. If you're interested, please send me a private message on Discord @Smalft#3730 answering the following questions: Do you have any previous experience with tabletop role playing games? What sort of characters do you enjoy playing and what do you look for in a game? What does your availability look like? Are you alright paying $15 USD per session (excluding session 0) via PayPal? Game Listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/295845/out-of-the-abyss" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/295845/out-of-the-abyss</a>