Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

MOTHERSHIP Sci-Fi Horror RPG now on the Roll20 Marketplace!

This thrilling week for horror RPG fans on Roll20 continues; Mothership RPG launched on the Roll20 Marketplace today! Mothership is an ENnie award-winning sci-fi horror roleplaying game where you and your crew try to survive in the most inhospitable environment in the universe: outer space! You'll excavate dangerous derelict spacecraft, explore strange unknown worlds, exterminate hostile alien life, and examine the horrors that encroach upon your every move. Choose from one of four classes: Teamsters, the rough and tumble workers. More versatile at first level, Teamsters can be anything from engineers, to pilots, to asteroid miners. Scientists, doctors, researchers, or anyone who wants to slice open aliens (or infected crew members) with a scalpel. Become an expert in genetics or xenobiology - or protect your crew from deadly viruses. Androids are an exciting and terrifying addition to any crew. Powerful due to their supreme intellect, speed, and near-immunity to fear, they tend to unnerve other crew members with their cold inhumanity. Marines are here to shoot bugs and chew bubblegum. They're handy in a fight, and better when grouped together, but be wary when a marine panics because it could spell doom for the rest of your crew. Mothership is designed from the ground up to be intuitive to run and easy to play. Its simple d100 Panic Engine ensures that you always know how likely you are to succeed at any given task (not very). Even the character sheet makes things easier: all the rules for character creation are printed on the sheet itself, meaning veteran players can zoom through creating a new character when their old character gets shredded by a deadly mutant xeno, and new players can get up and running without having to read through an entire player’s guide. All this with minimal supervision from the Warden who is probably busy last-minute prepping tonight’s session/ordering pizza. We’re incredibly excited to partner with Tuesday Knight Games to bring this unique RPG experience to you on Roll20. Today’s launch includes: The Player’s Survival Guide - Compendium  Contains the entire rulebook in an easily searchable format. Share elements of the rules, or the entire rulebook, with your players. Create complete characters step-by-step with the Mothership Charactermancer. Drag and Drop weapons, armor and equipment directly to the sheet. Drag and Drop ship profiles directly to the ship sheet.   The Haunting of Ypsilon 14 Addon A complete scenario fully converted into linked and searchable handouts. Full floor plans for the scenario, including GM-only layer information. A relational map, showing the layout of the scenario in an easy to read flowchart format. Three audio log recordings built into the Roll20 Jukebox. Multiple player handouts. Tokens for all major NPCs. Complete, rollable character sheets for the scenario's adversaries.   Mothership Starter Bundle The Player’s Surivival Guide Compendium and The Haunting of Ypsilon 14 Addon, so All of the above bullet points from the previous two products! Also available today is the... Dead Planet Addon A complete scenario fully converted into linked and searchable handouts. Full maps for the scenario, including GM-only layer information. Dozens of fully implemented macros allowing GMs to generate derelict ships, twisted colonists, terrible monsters, and more, on the fly. Dozens of fully implemented rollable tables, allowing GMs to roll encounters, loot, horrific nightmares, and more, on the fly. Tokens provided for all major NPCs and monsters. Complete, rollable character sheets for the scenario's NPCs and Monsters. You’ll want to use the “Mothership by Tuesday Knight Games” character sheet when using these products - be sure to click the settings cog in the top left corner of your character sheet to use the Charactermancer and quickly roll up your crew! You can get a glimpse of Mothership on Roll20 on Youtube, as well! Simplicity, utility, hackability, all in a super creepy space horror setting - we can’t wait to hear the stories that come out of your games! As always, if you have any questions about these products, please let us know and we’ll do our best to address them. And of course, if you experience any bugs please report them via our Help Center .
What is the status of the compendium page? I get page not found errors.
GuiltyStimPak said: What is the status of the compendium page? I get page not found errors. same here - no content
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm seeing it, so maybe it was just fixed? Just double checking: You have both purchased the  The Player’s Survival Guide  and not just one of the adventures?
Yes, I purchased the Player's Survical Guide. The issue still persists.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'll see if I can direct attention here, but in the meantime, probably the best recourse is to follow the request in the announcement: And of course, if you experience any bugs please report them via our Help Center .
Is this still an ongoing issue? I've been getting a page not found error for a few days now. I submitted a ticket but didn't get any answer. 
Purchased Starter Bundle and nothing is showing up under the module options in Create Game.  Am I missing something? 

Edited 1624333368
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I haven't looked at this yet, but the adventure is listed as an addon. My guess is that creating a game with the compendium would create a blank game linked to the Mothership Compendium (with character sheet and charactermancer), and that you would need to choose the  The Haunting of Ypsilon 14 Addon  in the Addon dropdown on the game's home page.
I have added the compendium, yet the equipment and individual items pages have no text attached to them, is this a bug or is it as intended? 
Chimera said: I have added the compendium, yet the equipment and individual items pages have no text attached to them, is this a bug or is it as intended?  Hey Chimera! This was as the product was intended; HOWEVER, based on User Feedback the publisher is making some updates to the product in exactly this area. You should expect to see those changes come through this week or next!
Eve
Roll20 Team
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on this thread. At this time I'll be closing the thread. If you're experiencing a problem with Mothership please reach out to us directly via the Help Center .