Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Quickbar - how to delete a "dragged and dropped" macro

I recently started using "Drag and drop" function by grabbing a rolls (say an attack) from the character sheet (D&D 5e) and dropping it into the macro quick bar Only problem now is that i cant seem to delete them (pesky PCs killed by villans) so i unfortunately my villans are no longer alive to use the macro  In the macro bar - right clicking only seems to give the option to Rename or change colour Grabbing - only seems to let me move it left - right , not away I cant see anything obvious on the character sheet In the macro screen, only the Macros i wrote are visible.  The is no sign of the "dragged and dropped" macros Any hints on how to delete the dragged and dropped macros ? (the ones i wrote are straightforward to delete)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Hover over the button, and a "handle" will appear on the right end of the button.  Drag it off the bar.
Doh.... like Homer with his hand stuck in the vending machine because he would not let go of the can ...... i had tried grabbing and pulling off the bar but nothing seemed to be happening so i must not have been letting go of the click/hold outside the macro bar thanks (facepalm)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You have to drag it a lot farther than you would guess, otherwise it thinks you are only trying to re-order them.