Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forbidden Land character sheet help

Is there a help guide to using the R20 character sheet for FL?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dave L. said: Is there a help guide to using the R20 character sheet for FL? Hi Dave, There isn't, but I would be happy to try and answer any questions regarding the FL sheet. ;-)
Thanks, Vince, I'm actually trying to both learn the game AND learn how the roll20 character sheet works. Y'know, sort of stumbling around in darkness :) If there was a help guide, I could refer to it whilst playing :(
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Dave L. said: Thanks, Vince, I'm actually trying to both learn the game AND learn how the roll20 character sheet works. Y'know, sort of stumbling around in darkness :) If there was a help guide, I could refer to it whilst playing :( Lol. That's how I made the sheet. ;-p Just ask if you have any questions or suggestions... Cheers