Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Discord][Rime of the Frostmaiden][Mondays 7-9PM Pacific Timezone] Looking for another player who likes Roleplay

Veteran DM with 40+ years experience. Besides Dynamic Lighting as a tool for immersion, I like to use music and sounds for atmosphere both in Roll20 and Discord. We are in need of a new player to join the adventure, which we started in February and are just getting into Chapter 2. Yeah, we like our roleplay. Party is 4th level and consists of fighter, cleric, artificer. You will start at 4th level. Apply here
Tried applying and it says "url not found." So here goes. Played many different systems since the 80's. In all that time, I've never played an arcane spell caster and I would love to try one. Fourth level is low enough to learn how to be a mage. My discord is tdvul#2443 if you have any more questions.
greetings,   50 year old guy that would like to play instead of DM for a change. I bring a love of roleplay and experience. havent played Rime of the frost maiden but would really like to. My discord is Shartmaster#3916
Sorry, but the vacancy has been filled.