Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenNameNumber currently not working

The last time this happened (with the pulldown menus for the Token Bars) the Devs had it fixed within a few hours. Anyone else having issues with TokenNameNumber today? I've done all the usual trouble shooting: Restarted Chrome, restarted the API sandbox, checked I was using the latest version of TokenNameNumber.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
TokenNameNumber has nothing to do with the devs, being a community script. But what is the issue: what's not working right?

Edited 1623945039
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There's an event issue that caused the current version to miss updating some tokens, leaving the %%NUMBERED%% marker in the name. I've got a new version queued up for Tuesday's release, or you can grab it from my GitHub if you want t it early. It also adds a command to reminder the page which will fix incorrect tokens.&nbsp; Details:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10166692/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/10166692/</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Aaron said: It also adds a command to reminder the page which will fix incorrect tokens.&nbsp; That's some Tony Stark-Jarvis level convenience, there.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Lol! &nbsp;Should say "renumber". =D
It's working again. Many thanks! When I did install the newest version manually from your GIT, it still wasn't working properly. I had been getting a prompt in GM chat to add the LibTokenMarkers script to my API sandbox. Once I did this, everything started to work properly again. Could that have been part of the problem?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah!&nbsp; Excellent. Also, thanks for letting me know, that's the first time I've gotten any feedback on that required other script feature.&nbsp; =D
Yeah, I also got a similar note earlier this week about LibTokenMarkers while reinstalling. I was having issues with it working, then stopping working, or sometimes even working visually slowly (drag a token out, it shows "Orc %%NUMBERED%%" in the nameplate, then visibly changed after a moment to "Orc 12"). Stopping/restarting the script in the sandbox, uninstalling/reinstalling, and/or exiting out and back into the game would sometimes jar things loose for a while, and it seemed to be working better later.&nbsp;
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
TokenNameNumber v0.5.14 &nbsp;is now live in the 1-click!
Ooh. I am also getting an error that is killing my API. I added libTokenMarker from the 1 click installer (didn't have/need that before?). I also have TokenNameNumber from the 1 click menu, so it... should have pulled the new version when I reloaded the API sandbox. ReferenceError: createObj is not defined ReferenceError: createObj is not defined &nbsp; &nbsp; at setAttrs (/home/node/d20-api-server/sheetworker_listeners.js:171:29) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Worker.onmessage (/home/node/d20-api-server/sheetworker_listeners.js:274:17) &nbsp; &nbsp; at ChildProcess.&lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/index.js:90:21) &nbsp; &nbsp; at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:310:20) &nbsp; &nbsp; at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12) &nbsp; &nbsp; at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)
I disabled TokenNameNumber and libTokenMarker and I still have the error, so I guess it's not coming from them...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That's a character sheet issue:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10182540/unknown-error" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10182540/unknown-error</a> Not related to TokenNameNumber.&nbsp; Hopefully they'll have that sorted out soon.
Hey, just letting the thread know in case it helps someone else later - ran into this issue today (with the "Wolf %%NUMBERED%%" just not changing to a number on a newly dragged token). Resolution was: It seems somehow "LibtokenMarkers" got dropped from my list of installed scripts. Re-adding that then kicking the sandbox fixed it.