Sheffield is a city with problems.&nbsp; Once a great city of industry and metal working, by 2005 it had seen better days, most ot the industry has gone, and nothing has replaced it.&nbsp; For the humans living in the city, it is a place that is run down, in&nbsp; need of investment, and most importantly jobs.&nbsp; For the kindred living there, things aren't much better. It has a Prince that doesn't care, he sits in his own little Elysium, surrounded by sycophantic followers, and if the rest of the city burned it would be no concern of his. The city centre is the domain of the Caitiff and the Brujah, and there are plently of both, even before the other troubles started the Masquerade was wearing rather thin at times. While nominally Camarilla city, there are plenty of independents living there, the Setites having a particularly strong prescence along side the Caitiff and the Brujah in the city centre.&nbsp; The Nosferatu, along with the independent Gargoyles, once held power in the great underground stormdrain that lies below the city and a network of old cellars that once served as storage or work areas to the factories that crowded the city, now they are leaving the city, rumors of a Niktuku are doing the rounds, and they aren't wanting to stay and see if the rumours are actually true. On top of all this, there is also a coterie of Children of Osiris in the city, fully intending to carry on the 10000 year war with the Setites, and not caring about who gets in their way or any collateral damage that might ensue including breaches to the Masquerade, the Children of Osiris also seem to have some werewolf allies with them just to make things worse. Of course all this has not gone unnoticed by the humans either, and it appears that a group of hunters is now monitoring some of the vampires gathering information before they strike. And where exactly do the werespiders come into things? There is a small coterie of young vampires that were drawn into the fight early on and are now working with several of the city's elders to try and deal with all this before it blows up in everyones face.&nbsp; Do you know of a vampire brave, or stupid, enough to join this mad house of a city.&nbsp; If so let me know, the coterie could use more kindred. This game is run on a Wednesday evening, sessions start at 7.00 UK time (GMT+1) and most session run for 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending on what the group is getting up to.&nbsp; As Storyteller I am asking if players can contribute tips towards the game as it helps pay for things like books and map assets which only go to enhance the experience.&nbsp; My suggestion is for players to put in between £5 and £20 per month, paid after the last session of the month, but the amount is entirely up to the player. Standard Disclaimer as per Roll20 rules This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate at the player's discretion, paid by Paypal, once per month in arrears. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Roll20 is used for the game, character sheets, dice rolls etc, and Discord is used for voice chat, access to a mic is essential. If you would be interested in joining the game the link to the advert in Look for Games is <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/279548/vampire-v20" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/279548/vampire-v20</a> and you can contact me either by direct message here or on Discord where I am known as Rinto#8567