Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meditating Munky - Bug Reporting Page

Edited 1624554853
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi everybody! Thank you to everyone who has purchased any of my Map Packs, Tile Sets, and Dynamic Dungeons over the years! I have created this thread to serve as a bug reporting page for anyone who has purchased any Meditating Munky products in the past and have found any errors in them. Please follow the following format when posting about a technical issue in this thread. Name of the Product. Issue Report.   A description of the issue, bug or error you have found. Also feel free to include any relevant screenshots when reporting any bugs that you may find! Thank you so much once again for the ongoing support for our products on the Roll20 marketplace and I will do my best to assist you with any issues you might have with any of them! ~ Munky
Product: Krypt of Kren Problem:  When I try to load the mal of the Krypt i can only see the tokens, the map itself is pitch black. Since i am the GM i should see the map per defualt. I checked all the lighting stuff and tried it in multiple new games with different settings, the outcome is always the same 
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks for pointing this out. I have reported this to Roll20 for them to fix the issue. I know this is a known issue that happens with some Add-Ons and Modules. For the time being, I am sending you a message with a link to the map itself so you can upload it to play the adventure while the fix is on the way. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting it so that it can be fixed.  If anyone else who has purchased this Add-On experiences this same issue, let me know so I can send you the map as well. 
Good Day, Name of the Product: Curse of the Graverobber Issue Report: I recently purchased Curse of the Graverobber ( <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber</a> ). When I added it to my campaign, the main map (titled "Green Hill Cemetary"), which is divided into four map tiles, is missing the top left tile. It appears that it may be a broken link, since the map preview in the page toolbar recognizes an image but shows the broken image picture.&nbsp; I have checked all layers of the map (map, token, gm, and lighting) for anything missing, used the map reveal tool in case it was an issue with fog of war, and removed the module (including deleting all maps and other assets from the module) followed by re-adding it to the campaign, all of which were ineffective. As far as I can tell, all other images, handouts, and characters are present. Looking at the screenshot given by Xieandra S above, it is basically like that, where the map is pitch black, but only for the top-left quadrant.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Alexander said: Good Day, Name of the Product: Curse of the Graverobber Issue Report: I recently purchased Curse of the Graverobber ( <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber</a> ). When I added it to my campaign, the main map (titled "Green Hill Cemetary"), which is divided into four map tiles, is missing the top left tile. It appears that it may be a broken link, since the map preview in the page toolbar recognizes an image but shows the broken image picture.&nbsp; I have checked all layers of the map (map, token, gm, and lighting) for anything missing, used the map reveal tool in case it was an issue with fog of war, and removed the module (including deleting all maps and other assets from the module) followed by re-adding it to the campaign, all of which were ineffective. As far as I can tell, all other images, handouts, and characters are present. Looking at the screenshot given by Xieandra S above, it is basically like that, where the map is pitch black, but only for the top-left quadrant. Hey Alexander!&nbsp; Thanks for reporting that, there is a bug with Roll20 that sometimes breaks the first map page image. I have seen it on a few other creators bug reports as well. It's an easy fix and I will get a ticket sent to Roll20 for it so that it gets fixed asap! In the meantime I'll PM you the "A1" section of the map in case you need it for your campaign before it get's patched. If anyone else is encountering this bug and needs that section of the map before the patch goes through feel free to ping me here or DM me! Thanks Again!

Edited 1631363766
I recently purchased Talshari Oasis and added the addon successfully. It does not appear on my pages nor is there anything in the journal. I have dozens of addons (several purchased from you) and so I am quite familiar with the addon process. Please advise. I attempted to start a new game using the addon as well. The game was blank.
Name of the Product: &nbsp; Talshari Oasis Issue Report:&nbsp; Same problem as Matt L. I'm adding the adventure to an existing campaign but while Roll20 reports it as added successfully, no content appears in my campaign. Are there any pre-requisites expected? eg character sheet version?
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hey Matt and Dave, I am investigating now. Give me a few minutes to recreate this all and see if I can do anything to get a hotfix up for you two. Based on both of your descriptions, It might be something on Roll20's back end from the approval/launch process so it may not be something I can fix until they run a patch to correct it, which might be early week Monday or Tuesday. If there is an error on that back end though, I will try to reach out to the Devs to try to get a hot fix sooner, but it really is on when they can run the patch. I know everything is set up correctly on my end (at least in my base campaign).&nbsp;
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Confirmed there is an issue, I loaded it in to two campaigns, a test page that was already existing and a brand new blank page. It appears nothing is loading at all. I am contacting support to try to get a fix on this, if either of you (or anyone else) needs access to the add-on before a patch can be made (hopefully by early week Monday or Tuesday) let me know. If you are planning to run it this weekend, I can essentially create a copy of the original campaign page and send you an invite that you can run your session in for the time being until the patch goes through.&nbsp; By chance, are you able to download the PDF that is attached? I attached a full PDF to the listing page that should be available the same way you would download an art pack, so that should show you (most of) everything that is in the set (there's actually more than is in the PDF as there are 5 random encounter maps that are referenced in the PDF as well as some tent tiles that aid in the random encounter that references an optional camp).&nbsp;
I was able to download the PDF.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Awesome! I just sent you both a DM, I have already sent a bug report both to the Help Center and directly to the MP Manager so hopefully this expedites the bug fix, but in the mean time if you need access to a Roll20 campaign page, let me know in DM, and I can set you up with a copy of the campaign page. I would have to create that and send you (and your players) the invite (which I know is not ideal, as it would be a blank campaign page with just the content from this adventure, so your players would need to import their sheets either through the vault, but it is the best I can do until a patch is done).&nbsp;
Dynamic Sea Ships (add-on version) The Sloop page didn't seem to load properly. The dynamic lighting lines seem to be there, but there is just a single door on the map layer, nothing else.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Dr DM said: Dynamic Sea Ships (add-on version) The Sloop page didn't seem to load properly. The dynamic lighting lines seem to be there, but there is just a single door on the map layer, nothing else. Thanks! Patch submitted!&nbsp;
Hello I recently purchased Curse of the Graverobber ( <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber</a> ). When I added it to my campaign, the main map (titled "Green Hill Cemetary"), which is divided into four map tiles, is missing the top left tile.&nbsp; As reported above.&nbsp; Hoping to run tonight if we can get this resolved. Thanks
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Emmett K. said: Hello I recently purchased Curse of the Graverobber ( <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/12032/curse-of-the-grave-robber</a> ). When I added it to my campaign, the main map (titled "Green Hill Cemetary"), which is divided into four map tiles, is missing the top left tile.&nbsp; As reported above.&nbsp; Hoping to run tonight if we can get this resolved. Thanks Hmmm... That bug was supposed to be resolved, and I see it on my end. I will reach out to Roll20 again.&nbsp;
Thanks&nbsp; - Can you send me the missing piece?&nbsp;&nbsp;