This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$20/session through a third party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. In Oracle of War, you play a scavenger, an adventurer who braves the unpredictable and monstrous dangers of the Mournland in the aftermath of the Last War. With your own war experiences still lingering and haunting your memories, you work for rich salvage brokers who pay you to enter the Gray (the locals’ name for ruined Cyre) and track down Cyran artifacts and relics. Everyone has their own reasons for taking on this dangerous work: profit, redemption, guilt, patriotism, revenge, curiosity, or motives more generous or sinister. Whatever the reason or whomever you truly serve in your missions, the danger of the Gray is no less real. Death awaits any who brave the scarred and haunted landscape of the Mournland. The scavengers and salvage brokers make their homes in the town of Salvation on the edge of the Mournland. In this lawless town, successful scavengers need strong wits, nerves of steel, ambition, and a team to watch their backs. Vast fortunes and buried secrets ready to be unearthed await you in the Gray, but so do terrible monsters and lingering magic. This is a long-term campaign, starting at 1st level, based on the Adventurers' League adventure models published for the Eberron setting. New adventures for this successful storyline are still being published, continuing this intriguing narrative. For the Roll20 listing, see: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/296833/oracle-of-war-an-eberron-campaign-dandd-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/296833/oracle-of-war-an-eberron-campaign-dandd-5e</a> If you would like more information, ask me for my DM profile with reviews from previous players, or for my contact information on Discord to ask any questions. If you have an existing group that is interested in a new challenge I would love to hear from you.