Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Looking to find players for streaming a game on Twitch. Experienced DM. GMT or similar

Hey all, my names Josh (30M). I've been playing D&D for many years now. I'm normally the DM but love the role. I've successfully completed several campaigns and one-shots as a GM.   I'd been interested in trying to stream a game online, but my friends aren't keen on putting a game out onto Twitch, so I thought I'd see if I could find some people online interested in the idea. I'm in the UK, so GMT or a similar timezone is a must, but I'm often up late especially at the weekends. I'd been hoping to do some cooperative worldbuilding with the players to create a world each player feels invested in to help provide a good experience over the stream. Failing that I'd look to run one of the more popular WotC modules such as Curse of Strahd, Tomb of Annihilation or similar.  Drop me a message if you're interested :) 
hello, I'm very interested in joining your streamed game if you are still interested in running them. however I am in a different timezone but currently have a lot of free time If you would be willing to work with I would be happy to join your crew please message me and we can chat if you choose
I would be interested in playing 
I'm interested in playing, I'm also GMT time zone, been looking to join a campaign as a player and happy for a game to be streamed :)
My Name: Quenton Age:19 Hello my friend, I'm EST in the U.S but I will be happily willing to join if you'll have me. been playing D&D for about 5 months and would love to join another campaign if you got an open spot, I don't mind it being streamed to be honest.
Interested, sent a message!