Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Paid] Demon Gate: Eternal Midnight Campaign

Edited 1625262628
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Game Time: Tuesday, July 13th 8pm EST Game System: Demon Gate (dark fantasy) Players will be given a free pdf copy of the core book. Eternal Midnight (Demon Gate): A small group of adventurers is hired by a local jarl when the dark winter is closing in. They must travel to another town in search of trade and food. The town is one week to the north through heavy snow and they are trying to beat the Algor. It is a time where night lasts for three months and winter becomes tough to survive. Yet, there have been sightings of the Oondar migrating south. They are a dangerous tribe of barbarians and cannibals. The gelt (elk) is mysteriously disappearing from the White Wood as well, causing many to go hungry and fear that they might not last through the winter. The merchant caravan that was meant to bring food from the city never arrived and things are growing mysteriously eerie and grim. Can the adventurers make it to the northern town or has something most terrible happened? Paid game professional GM. Game designer and writer. $10 per game, bi-weekly sessions. First session 0 free for making characters. Contact Rogue
Any chance of running this on another day?
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
What day are you open for?

Edited 1625209586
Thanks for the quick response. At the moment, at the time listed in the first post, I'd be free on Tuesdays. If there's more wiggle room on time, I might be free on other days as well.
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I could do Tuesday the 13th at 8pm EST. 
Works for me.
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Andrew said: Works for me. Excellent, I will change it to that date and send you a PM. You can choose from a pre-made or make your own character. Either way I can help you out and send you a link to the game. We are using Roll20 of course and Discord.