Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ChatSetAttr toggle in Starfinder sheet

Hey folks,  Here is the issue I'm having:  I have a ChatSetAttr command to toggle a buff in the Starfinder by Roll20 sheet. When I run that command, the checkbox highlights as expected but none of the associated attribute modifiers actually take place. This happens regardless whether the buff is being activated or deactivated. I do have the " Trigger sheet workers when setting attributes setting" ON in the ChatSetAttr  config.  I did some searching on the forums and it seems that this was an issue sometime last year but I couldn't find any more recent updates. Is this still broken and I'm just flipping a switch that does nothing anymore?
Erik M. said: Hey folks,  Here is the issue I'm having:  I have a ChatSetAttr command to toggle a buff in the Starfinder by Roll20 sheet. When I run that command, the checkbox highlights as expected but none of the associated attribute modifiers actually take place. This happens regardless whether the buff is being activated or deactivated. I do have the " Trigger sheet workers when setting attributes setting" ON in the ChatSetAttr  config.  I did some searching on the forums and it seems that this was an issue sometime last year but I couldn't find any more recent updates. Is this still broken and I'm just flipping a switch that does nothing anymore? Unfortunately it maybe still part of a known bug. I mentioned here in the Starfinder sheet Official forum  however the the bug relates to the toggle gets triggered but the actual sheetwork even does not.  These links talk about it chatsetatr1   Chatsetatr2
That's pretty much what I figured. Time for a workaround.  Thanks, Mark!